Wednesday, 25 January 2017

HAUL: Illamasqua sale

I went in on the Illamasqua sale, actually of all the end of year sales Illamasqua is always my favourite because it is a spot on quality brand and the discounts are insane! This isn't actually everything I've got because I just placed another cheeky order hehe. I've tried some of this stuff already so I can give you mini reviews on some of it.

Demise palette I absolutely love this. It comes with a matte black, amazing creamy white highlight which is perfect for the inner corners of your eyes and also as a cheek highlight, a lovely shimmery burgundy/plum and a cream cranberry colour with gold specks which looks beautiful dabbed in the middle of your lids to create a halo effect.

Cream pigment in Mould This looks gorgeous blended out on the eyes but also makes for a really interesting lipcolour, I have already got a lot of use out of it and it was a product I wasn't sure I'd use but was interested in it so I am so glad I brought it. 

Eyeshadow in Vapour. I LOVE this colour. The quality of Illamasqua eye shadows is second to non and this is a beautiful orange/mustard mix that I have worn three days running so far! 

Vintage metallix in Bibelot which is a stunning khaki green. I have only swatched this so far but so far so good and I love the slight shimmer.

Lipstick in Shard This is a really pretty red/plum colour which a slighty sheerer finish going by the swatches online. It isn't one I've tried yet but it looks like such a pretty colour so I'm excited to get using it!

Lip slick stick in True. This is a really pretty pinky nude liner which obviously I needed *I only have like 10 I mean I NEEDED another nude lipliner haha* It isn't as smooth as I'd like formulation wise but once it's on it doesn't budge so swings and roundabouts and I really like the colour.

Hydra veil primer This is a sample size because I spent so much haha. I have had a sample of this before but it was in a tube so it's cute they've now made a sample size pot like the bigger ones and this stuff is seriously good!

Radiance veil I tried this stuff for the first time today and I really like it. It gives a subtle all over glow and doesn't make me look paler or darker like the body shop radiance primer does so I am chuffed I finally have a primer like this that is the perfect colour for me and doesn't make my skin tone look weird.

Illamasqua products are winners for me, stand outs are definitely their eyeshadows because they blend like an absolute dream! I used the demise palette and vapour shadow to create a sunset eye today and even if I do say so myself it looked so good! *Nothing like blowing your own trumpet haha*

Did you pick up anything in the Illamasqua sale? I've been seeing lots of Instagram hauls so If you've written a blog post don't hesitate to leave a link! - Amy x

Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

No comments: