Wednesday, 7 December 2016

ColourPop holiday haul


ColourPop had a free delivery promo going on so I decided to buy a few things from their holiday collection. Above is one of their sets called Nice, normally $19 but it is on sale for $15 right now dang it! (also shipping for international orders is free over $50 anyways) I haven't tried any of their cheek products before so I was excited to try the highlighter (Fanny pack, what a name haha) its super pigmented and a lovely icy white, perfect for the holidays. The ultra matte lip is in wild nothing, it's described as a dusty plum brown which I'd say is a pretty good description, I love the formula of these but my top tip is to apply lip balm on before application because it makes it alot easier to deal with because they dry super fast. The eyeshadow is called just for fun and is a stunning peachy pink with gold glitter, it is a beaut and the formula is amazing, it's like gel but it's not it's powder, how do they do it?!



This next set is called sweet, normally $16 but is on sale for $13. In this set you get an ultra satin lip in wink, a deep pinky plummy red kinda shade that is super pretty for this time of year and with the ultra satin formula there is no need to use lip balm prior to application and to be honest it is still pretty matte as well but more comfortable if you aren't a big fan of matte liquid lipsticks. You also get two eyeshadows, the one on the left is called Koosh and is a beautiful silvery taupe and is the most pigmented eyeshadow I have ever used! The one on the right is called tinsel and is a super pretty grey/lavender icy shade, the two together look lovely and will go perfectly with my dress for the Christmas works do!

I'm not mad keen on the holiday packaging as it isn't exactly that festive but it is pretty all the same and the frosted finish on the lip tubes does look nice. The more I look at the black packaging the more I like it, It is just very different from the white I'm used to!

You can't go wrong with ColourPop, the prices are amazing for the quality of product and yes you do have to pay a customs charge but if you order enough to get free shipping it is 100% worth it as you can just pretend the customs charge is a delivery charge and it makes it less painful haha. This is my second order from ColourPop and I have no doubt I shall be ordering again.

Have you tried anything from ColourPop yet? - Amy x

Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

No comments: