Thursday, 11 February 2016

TOP 5: Lip products



In no particular order, drum roll please....

hah, these are my current top 5 lip products. considering it's been pretty cold I am loving red and orange, I think it is because I have my arms fully open wide for spring and brighter weather!

Nars Velvet Lip Pencil in Iberico. I never thought oranges would suit me but I love this one. It came in a Christmas set not the year just gone, year before (don't tell the sell by date police), it is such a nice formula, matte but totally comfy to wear, application is even and easy because of the pencil design and it looks great. The Nars velvet lip pencils in general get a thumbs up from me!

Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in 47 L'Amoureuse. It is the most beautiful brown toned berry, It's matte but it kinda has like a super faint golden shimmer to it, you can't feel it and when it's on it isn't overly apparent at all, it just adds a beautiful depth to the colour, it is a really unique. I think will transition well into spring and summer because of its brown tone and slight golden shimmer, it is so hard to describe this colour!! The formulation is spot on, smooth even application, it lasts well and looks stunning.

Sephora cream lip stain in always red. This red is like bam! It is beautifully bright and eye catching but also works well with a brown toned lip liner under neath to make it more of a classic darker red which also looks beautiful! The staying power of this is incredible, you can eat a messy dinner and it is still intact so for a night out or dinner out it is the perfect choice.

Dior Addict extreme in 536 lucky. Perfectly peachy pink in shade this lipstick epitomises spring. I was swatching and then I saw the name of it was Lucky and I had to have it and it has been a favourite ever since. It is balmy in formula and although sheer it still packs a colour punch. Not sure why it is called extreme because it is a sheer formula but I love it none the less!

YSL Rouge Volupté Shine in #11 (Beige Instinct). I've already rambled on about this lipstick many times so I won't go on and on but this is the perfect brown toned sheer lipstick you need in your lives!!

So those are my top 5 lip products which just so happen to be high end, oops, but hey you gotta treat yourself sometimes. Have you got any recommendations? What are your top 5? Amy x


Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

No comments: