Wednesday, 13 May 2015

I can see a rainbow, see a rainbow, see a rainbow too.


It is such a sunny day today, bit chillier now but I'm still enjoying being outside enjoying some laptop time in the sun. The bright blue sky had me dreaming of a beauty rainbow so here it is!

Maxfactor facefinity all day primer // Nars satin lip pencil in Yu // Rimmel provocalips in play with fire // Revlon cream blush in coral reef // Maybelline baby skin instant fatigue blur warm apricot // Nip + Fab bee string fix lifting mask // Next paradise Island eau de parfum // Bourjois java rice powder // Essie bikini so teeny // Rimmel 60 seconds super shine in Danny boy blue // Mac Up the amp // Revlon matte balm in shameless // Nip + Fab viper venom eye fix

In case you are wondering it isn't just the colours I like, I rate all these products too! They'll be an up coming post on the Nip + Fab stuff and other products I brought from the brand. - Amy x

Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

No comments: