Sunday, 3 May 2015

Homeware bits and bobs

Over the last month or so I have been picking up various homeware items and I thought I'd share with you what the shops have to offer. Copper has obviously played a part, I'm like a moth to a flame! 

The sweet little Gerbera ring holder was from Next for £6. I don't use it for rings, it is more for display but it looks so lovely and as Gerbera's were my cousins favourite flowers it is something I like to have around. The cactus dish is from H&M and I believe it was £5. This is so friggin' cute, as soon as I saw this I knew it had to be mine as I love cacti but can never seem to keep real ones alive even though they are supposedly impossible to kill, I clearly have a talent. The little copper tea light holder is part of a set of three and was only £1.99 from homesense. Fab price and they look lovely too. The bigger copper dots glass candle holder is from next and was only £5.I think it is a pretty good price as it is quite a size so could hold pillar candles or is the ideal size for other things you may want to store.

The rectangle cushion looking thing at the back is actually a wheat bag, the perfect size for when I get tummy cramps (tmi?) and it was only £3 down from £15 from Urban outfitters. I like the design on it and wheat bags are really handy to have. The ickle pineapple frame is obviously from next and at only £4 I think it is super cute. It has a really nice worn silver look to it and although it isn't big it will be perfect to pop a little motivational quote in to go next to my bed. Finally from homesense, a candle. I have been looking for a cheap tobacco scented candle for AGES and this one was only £4.99. It is a decent size, fills the room with scent, has a wood wick which I really like and looks really lovely when not lit with it's wooden lid and brown paper label. It smells amazing, I don't know why, well probably cause my mum is a smoker, but I really like the smell of tobacco so this candle is perfect to me and it kinda has a forest like scent to it as well. Nothing like the candles I already own but really lovely.

Have you found any good homeware bargains recently? I really should stop with the copper obsession now but I just can't help it! - Amy x

Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

2 comments:

Rachel Marie said...

Such a lovely haul! I love pretty homeware!
Rachel Coco

Amy Tibble said...

Thank you, fully reccommend h&m atm x