Saturday, 14 March 2015

Primark haulin' II

As promised my second Primark haul! Again I have absolutely been loving the homeware stuff at the moment and Primark has some sweet sale picks if you are quick!

I couldn't resist this bunny. I have seen them online for ages but didn't want to pay delivery ect and then I saw it in Primark for £3 and I couldn't leave it behind, it is so cute!

I wanted something to decorate the top of one of the walls in my room and I saw these and they are PERFECT. Bright pink lantern lights for £1, yes please and they are the perfect addition.

I picked up this batwing style buttonless cardigan in the sale for £3. It has become one of my favourite items of clothing and is so comfortable but stylish at the same time with the monochrome aztec print.
I also picked up this lacey green top with a kind of gold spray over the top if that makes sense. It is cropped and looks lovely over a plain black cami. It was only a £1, so crazy.

Another £1 bargain is this black pencil skirt with a sheer horizontal panel. I never ever wear skirts but I thought as this is long and just plain black I may wear just have the guts to wear it!

The coin purse on the left was again in the sale for only 50p and obviously as it had an A on it it had to be mine! I loved the style of the bracelets on the right as they are plain with shapes to create interest and have a nice range of metal tones. For £2 for 8 bracelets you can't go wrong.

Essentials but pretty none the left! I love the petrol type colours on the nail clippers and they also have eyelash curlers in the same style.

Finally I picked up some nails from Primark, for 50p in the sale you can't go wrong and I am lovely the aztec vibe recently.

A cheeky non Primark purchase included here as I brought it on the same day and that is the collection eyes uncovered nude bronze palette. I have absolutely loved the little mix collection eye shadow palette so I wanted to try one of their new ones and this was on offer in superdrug I believe for £2.99 instead of £3.99. Such good pigmentation considering they are so cheap.

I already have a wishlist for next payday. What have been your favourite purchase recently? - Amy x

Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

5 comments:

Maria said...

Nice Post!! iI wish they had a Primark where I live.
-Maria
in1997.blogspot.com

Leanne Webber said...

Love the necklaces - so cute!
Got to love Primark.
Leanne xx
nailsandteapots

rebeccalikestotravel said...

WOW! That bunny is super cute, I've wanted one of those for aaaaaages & I can't believe you can get them for £3 in Primark!!!
Bee xxx
QueenBeady.com

Aimee said...

You got some really great bits here. The bunny is so cute! x

The Belle Narrative

Christina Shelley said...

So many cute finds! I love that batwing sweater! xx

The Rose & Pose | www.theroseandpose.com