Sunday, 8 February 2015

Makeup: Glitter Ombré eyes



Last night I was really in the mood to just experiment with makeup and came up with this rather random look! I always used to do my base colour first when it came to my eyes and then my crease but after watching a lot of youtube tutorials I noticed a heck lot of people started with their crease first and I am so glad I found this out as it literally makes the blending look that much more flawless and I was just looking at my eye makeup before I added the glitter ect I was like damn that is probably the best I have ever blended/done my eyes haha. I don't normally do my makeup this heavy but hey I was playing! Onto what I actually used if you want some glitter in your life!

Primer: Stila one step correct
Base: Rimmel lasting finish nude and Tarte
amazonian clay powder foundation
Concealer: Nyx hd concealer
Contour: Illamasqua cream pigment hollow
Bronze: The body shop honey bronzer lightly dusted on temples, cheeks and jawline
Blush: Illamasqua tremble
Highlight: Illamasqua gleam in aurora and YSL touche éclat
Brows: Anastasia brow wiz, Illamasqua brow cake in thunder and L'Oréal brow artist plumper
Mascara: Urban Decay subversion, Maxfactor masterpiece max and magnifibers
Lips: Nars velvet matte lip pencil iberico
Lip glitter: Collection glitter eye liner

Eyes
Base: Nyx jumbo eye pencil milk
Crease: Illamasqua feint
Lid: Illamasqua slink
Highlight: Illamasqua vision
Liner: Rimmel exaggerate
Black glitter: Makeup revolution glitter eye liner on the outer wing going in
Gold glitter: Collection glitter eye liner starting in the inner corner going out

Bit of an out there look for me but it is something I would definitely wear on a night out if the flick was smaller and I didn't have glitter on the lips. I really love Illamasqua feint from the Aura multi facet palette, it is the most beautiful crease colour. In fact I am just full on obsessed with both Illamasqua palettes, the formula of everything is a dream. Bonus pictures of me posing below haha.




Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

8 comments:

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Great post!
LOVE this makeup look! You look beautiful!

Nikoleta, xoxo.

http://nljuljduraj.blogspot.com

Laura Markle said...

Love the glitter on the eye! So pretty!

She Likes to Shop

Candice Petersen said...

Your makeup looks flawless and so beautiful!!

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

♥♥♥

Nicole Baxter said...

I'm getting the multi facet palette in aura for my birthday and I'm so excited to try hollow! It looks amazing on you, I love your lip colour.

Coleoftheball xx

Amy Tibble said...

Thank you, that is very kind of you to say! x

Amy Tibble said...

Thank you :)

Amy Tibble said...

Thank you for such a lovely compliment! x

Amy Tibble said...

It is the best palette, well that and semblance, that I own, you will not be disappointed! x