1. Benefit roller lash. It is as good as people say. I much prefer it to they're real as it is easier to get off and it just makes my lashes look amazing.
2. Feint eye shadow from the Illamasqua Aura Palette bottom middle. It is the perfect crease shade and is a really pretty mix between red and brown. It also has great pigmentation and saying power.
4. Tisserand head clear aromatherapy roller ball. This stuff smells amazing and for me feels really calming. I like to use it before bed or when I feel a headache coming on because it just seems to take the edge off. I think it is a combination of the smell and the act of rolling it over your temples/pressure points.
5. This is a joint one. The Real techniques retractable bronzer brush with the Body Shop honey bronzer. I am a super pale gal but I used to find trying to bronze my face up really difficult because it just looked too heavy and unnatural where as with the lighest honey bronzer and the super soft and fluffy retractable brush it goes on like a dream, looks really natural and just gives my face a bit of warmth. It has become an everyday staple in my makeup routine now!
6. The comic relief great british bake off has been absolutely hilarious and I have also been loving couples come dine with me because the narrator just cracks me up.
What have your favourites been this month? - Amy x
Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram