Saturday, 3 January 2015

REVIEW: nyx butter glosses



Ever since I had seen essiebutton talk about these, it felt like an age until they actually came to the uk! Now nyx is sold in selected Next stores it is a lot easier to get hold of and earlier in the year they finally got the butter glosses in!

As you can see I friggin' LOVE the nyx butter glosses as I have 8 of them. They come in such a variety of shades and even the neon looking pink shade looks lovely on. These glosses aren't opaque but they definitely pack more of a pigment punch than others I have, even the nude shades. With these you can opt for a dark lip or a barbie pink lip but it isn't too in your face. In terms of pigmentation I would compare them to the maybelline colour elixirs.

These glosses aren't sticky at all and considering they are glosses they last a good few hours on my lips if I'm not eating so are perfect for work and super easy to quickly top up on a break. If you haven't already I would give these a go. They are definitely worth the hype and I absolutely love them. - Amy x

p.s just to help out with names as I realised it was abit silly of me not to put them! from left to right: angel food cake, tiramisu, strawberry parfait, red velvet, cherry pie, devil's food cake, cupcake and raspberry tart.

Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

9 comments:

rikkialexandra said...

I love these glosses too - Vanilla Cream Pie is my fave! NYX is one of the best drugstore brands out there and these are no exception. :)

Anna Megan said...

I really want to try these! Great post btw :) and how much are they? And which ones your favourite? (In the picture because i don't know the names)

CasualBlogging said...

I don't like them actually! I found them really opaque and quite sticky .. wish they have worked for me .. the bottles have such amazing colors!!

MaShenka She said...

I love these pink shades :)

Laura Londoño Arcila said...

Me encantannn los quiero todosss!! <3

Amy Tibble said...

Alot of these were £2 in the next sale but before sale they were £5 so not bad at all. My fav for everyday is angel food cake, second favourite surprisingly to me is cupcake :) x

Amy Tibble said...

Oh that is such a shame! I love the bottles cause it is obvious what the colour is instead of there just being a name x

Amy Tibble said...

Gracias, yo también! Estoy utilizando el traductor de google , así que espero que esto tiene sentido x

Simply Davelyn said...

I was looking at the these in the store the other day, I'll have to give them a go now! Thanks for sharing :)

www.simplydavelyn.com