Sunday, 7 December 2014

Yankee Candy cane lane lovin'



























This lovely candle featured in my October faves because I'm am eager beaver but as it's now December I thought it was an appropriate time to type about this beauty! As you can see it is the Yankee candle candy cane lane from their festive range. As soon as I saw the name I knew this candle had to be mine, I mean candy canes in candle form, yes please! It is the perfect mix of sweet and minty fresh. The scent it produces isn't as strong as other yankee candles I've had but sometimes that is a good thing and it still smells bloody nice.

Yankee says
A favourite Christmas place where delicious dreams are made with tingly peppermint, sweet cookies and creamy vanilla icing.

It isn't your usual spicy Christmas scent which I love but it is nice to have a change and the peppermint is an aspect I really love about this candle. It also isn't overly sweet as I find scents such as vanilla frosting far too over powering, they make me feel sick, but candy cane lane has the perfect balance and the peppermint really makes it a well balanced interesting scent you need this Christmas.

Can you believe it's only 18 days till the big day?!?! crazy! I am super excited and feeling festive though as today I decorated my families living room. It looks so pretty and has a red, white and kitsch theme much like this lovely candle! - Amy x


Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

2 comments:

lucy said...

I'm a bit behind the times and I'm still using mine now! I love this one, it's lovely but I agree its not too overpowering at all!x
www.dimpl3dbrunette.blogspot.co.uk

Amy Tibble said...

I'm still burning all my christmas scents too aha I don't want the festive season to end! x