Wednesday, 3 December 2014

November Faves


It's November fave time! This month I have been loving my too faced chocolate bar palette, in particular the two shades hazelnut, circled left and amaretto circled right. They are great shades for all over then blended out. A one wash shade perfect for when I'm in a rush before work.

The soap and glory archery with pencil and spoolie is absolutely amazing! I did however treat myself to the anastasia brow wiz so expect that to be a favourite next month! The nib is so fine, it is perfect for creating natural looking eyebrows and the spoolie is amazing.

Next has finally started selling the nyx butter glosses and I picked one up in angel food cake I believe, It's the perfect my lips but better shade and feels lovely and creamy on. A great product for quick application you don't need to worry about.

I brought the real techniques nic's picks set and was surprised when one of my favourite brushes turned out to be the one I didn't think I would really use and that is the duo fibre brush. It is amazing as giving a light application so works really well with the I heart makeup blushing hearts in candy queen of hearts, another favourite this month. It looks so pretty and doubles up as a highlight and blush.

Last but by no means least is the colab dry shampoo. This stuff is incredible. It literally makes your hair feel like you've really washed it. It doesn't leave any residue and just works! It also smells pretty good. I also have the London edition which I think is my fave but the new york edition smells pretty good too.

What have your favourites been this month? - Amy x

Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

7 comments:

Mary-Ann Lusmore said...

I love my 2 NYX butter glosses but that shade looks amazing! On my next NYX wishlist!
Mary-Ann xx
Angel Flicks

Elle N said...

I have heard so many good things about that dry shampoo!, definitely going to pick it up next time I am out shopping :)

Elle x
Notes of Petranella

Amber O'Sullivan said...

Great post!! The real techniques brushes are fab! I love my ones and use them everyday. Soap and glory products are always great too, must try the eyebrow pencil, I've heard its fantastic. Must give the others a try too :)

-Amber x
http://theambiismiley.blogspot.ie

Amy Tibble said...

I definitely want more! I have three so far but I think I love all the shades I've seen in next! x

Amy Tibble said...

I thought I'd found my holy grail in the garnier offering but colab is 1000000 times better, you won't regret trying it! x

Amy Tibble said...

It is definitely comparable to the Anastasia offering so I would definitely try it out. I don't normally go for pencil but it is so easy to use x

Alisha H said...

I really want to try the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette! Lovely post x