Saturday, 29 November 2014

The Christmas tag 2014


I absolutely love Christmas so this tag had to be done! I'm not gunna lie I've had my bedroom dec's up since around the 10th of November. You can see my lovely tree in the image above!

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I can't pick just one. I love elf, frozen although I don't think that is technically a christmas film although it came out last year end of November so meh, The santa clause (1, 2 and 3) and Home alone (1 and 2). I also love four Christmases, Deck the halls and Miracle on 34th street. To be honest I love most Christmas films because I am obsessed with Christmas.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
My mum lets us open one on Christmas eve as a treat and then mainly all on Christmas morning and then for relatives presents I open them when I get to their houses! So many presents in one day!!

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I remember getting po, the teletubby, for my birthday and for Christmas I asked for the other three. My mum was like I'm not sure Santa will be able to get all of them. On Christmas morning I went absolutely crazy as I unwrapped the other three teletubbies. That memory is clear as day in my head and it was the best Christmas EVER!

4. favourite festive food?
This is easy. Sausages wrapped in bacon are my absolute FAVE!

5. Favourite Christmas gift ?
Well I've kinda answered this with question 3!

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Yankee's Christmas eve candle and roast potatoes cooking in goose fat mmhmmm.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Going out to the pub with my twin and then getting back home and our mum still being awake and being able to open one present.

8. What tops your tree?
A super pretty star I got from the ideal home show at Christmas.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I don't really remember ever asking for anything that I never received how spolit haha but I was realistic as a child and never asked for like a puppy or anything cause my mum hates dogs haha.

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
I love planning, buying, wrapping and then watching my family open their presents, I get so much joy from seeing their faces when I've picked the perfect gift. Just being with my family and everyone being in a joyful happy mood is just so lovely.

Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

1 comment:

Jodi H said...

I love christmas too and I just love spending time with my family and doing traditions.

Kate Spade handbag giveaway on the blog right now, come check it out.

xx, Jodi
http://highheelsandtutus.com