Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Bargain Christmas tealight holders


I couldn't not share these, I mean look at them, they are so friggin' cute! The best part about these are they are from poundland which indeed makes them a tiny £1 each. I have a Yankee candle advent calender this year so these will be absolutely perfect to use throughout December. Considering their price they seem surprisingly well made and have a nice rustic/traditional Christmas vibe which fits in with my theme. As far as I know there are only these three styles but there could be more. When I brought mine there weren't a ton in stock so I'd move quick if you fancy buying these. I can't decide between the tree and pudding as to which one is my favourite! I'm very much into this kind of Christmas style in comparison to a shit ton of glitter, silver and gold ect. I love the traditional greens and reds. They are so cute! I also thought these would make lovely teacher presents as they are really nice but also really cheap or stocking fillers ect or an add on if you have a candle loving friend with some Yankee tealights ect, I know I'd be happy!

Some may say it's too early for these kinda posts but Christmas is a time that really gets me excited. Things are going nicely, I'm enjoying my job, I'm doing lots of extra hours, the medication I'm on is working a treat and I just feel kinda settled/stable which is a nice feeling to have. Just a quick little post but I have lots of images waiting in the pipeline. I really want to get back into blogging at least every two days again so please bare with me whilst I sort myself out! - Amy x

Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

6 comments:

Cloey said...

These are so damn cute! I'm so in the Christmas spirit this year so it's never too early for Christmas decorations!

Cloey x

Rachel Marie said...

these are adorable! x

http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

sleepinginneverland said...

These are so cute! I really need some Christmas candle holders :)

http://sleepinginneverland.wordpress.com/

Amy Tibble said...

Agreed! x

Amy Tibble said...

So cheap too, definitely try and hunt them down! x

Amy Tibble said...

Poundland does have some gems sometimes hey! x