Thursday, 9 October 2014

The £1 90's nude lip


I saw this in superdrug, thought it was a nice colour and for £1 you can't go wrong. I know this is a lip liner but I had no intention of really using it for that. I've really gotten into using lip liner's as lipstick as they just last so well.

The MUA intense colour lip liner in caramel nougat isn't that drying, is nice and matte and just lasts really well. It's a really nice browny pinky toned nude that I think would suit anyone as it isn't too light or too brown toned which is normally my problem.

For £1 this is a super super cheap option to try out the nude lips trend and if you don't like it, what's a £1 hey. MUA is a really great brand if you are on a budget, I can't really think of anything I've brought that I haven't liked. What do you think of the whole nude lips trend? - Amy x

Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

3 comments:

Tania Jayne said...

I've not tried an MUA lip liner, but this on looks really good! I didn't get on with one of their lipsticks, but do really like their blushers. I'm really trying to get into using lip liners as I've realised my lips are rather oddly shaped! Next time I need a lip liner I'll definitely be checking out MUA! Thanks for this review! Xx

whentaniatalks.blogspot.co.uk

Jessie-Ann Lewis said...

This looks lovely! And I definitely agree that MUA is a brilliant brand if you're on a budget! xx

Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

Chloe Norton said...

Need Need Need!!!! x