Saturday, 20 September 2014

The beauty blogger tag


I  saw this tag on Beauty And The Bird's blog and thought it looked fun to do for an easy going hungover saturday post! Yep still hungover and it's gone 7pm haha. As she tagged anyone who read it I thought I'd give it a go!

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Wavy ish like in a horrible way but I use straightening products and straighten my hair if I don't just tie it up.

2. What is your natural hair colour?
Dark brown.

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I always dye my hair myself.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
every two to three days.

5. Do you wear the same style everyday or change it?
Yeah I pretty much wear the same style every day but If I'm going out I'll do something different.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own and I have my own gel set so can get pretty good results if I do say so myself!

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
I've just left a job where I wasn't allowed to wear polish but generally twice a week.

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
Just in the summer since they are going to be covered up in the winter!

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
It can take anything between 10 minutes to an hour and a half depending on how much faffing about I'm doing!

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
If I'm going for a bold eye look I'll do eyes but normally face first.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Oh I 100% collect, I've got it bad!

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never, they irritate my eyes too much to bother.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Nope, I very rarely do unless I'm feeling in the mood or work has a need for it.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Yes as I randomly get the urge just to put a full face on and experiment. If I'm visiting family or they are coming over for a meal or whatever I'll generally make the effort.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yeah I do all the time 'cause I'm lazy, sorry!

16. How many high end products do you have?
Quite a few, my collection is steadily growing. I just enjoy treating myself to be honest haha.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Every monthish. I know I should be doing it more regularly but it's such a bloody hassel.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Nah unless I know I'm going out somewhere special or up to london for the day ect.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Probably around 4 times a year.

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I tend to sleep at around 12.00am - 1.00am and get up around 10am. It really depends on whether I've had a good nights sleep the night before and what I've been doing.

21. How often & when do you workout?
wellllll I'll put it this way I er don't haha. I try to motivate myself but it just ain't happening right now but I'll keep trying!

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right-handed.

23. How tall are you?
Last time I checked 5ft 2.5 inches.

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Nope. I know a few french phrases but that's it.

25. How many pets do you have?
None wahhh. I used to when I was little but my mum has no interest in pet's what so ever!

26. How often are you on Blogger?
Everyday, I can't help it I'm addicted to blogging!

27. Do you read the comments posted on your blog?
Yes! I do a little squeal when someone has spent the time to comment.

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I don't write lists but I definitely keep them in mind.

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
My mum always used to day oh not another one amy when I came in with yet more nail varnish but now she's used to it haha.

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I normally use my Canon 550d as I brought it for my Uni degree so I may as well make the most of it!

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
Every week I'll have a good blitz.

32. What is your favourite colour?
Dusty pink

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
Glamour as for £2 it's well worth the money and I also like Look.

34. Do you swear?
All the time, it's so bad of me!

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
I'm going to watch the X-Factor!

I tag EVERYONE! Hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend - Amy x

Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

No comments: