Sunday, 21 September 2014

The Autumn Tag



I saw this tag on every little thing 07's blog and I just had to do it! Now I know you are mean't to wait to be tagged but I'm doing it anyway! I love autumn, It's my favourite time of year, the colours associated with it are stunning, everyone is slowly getting excited for Christmas, it's cooler so I'm not all hot and stuffy and everywhere just looks lovely with warm coloured leaves falling from the trees.

1.  Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favorite seasonal drink from Starbucks or another coffee shop?

I LOVE hot chocolate, in fact I had one today. I usually have coolers in the warmer months so I know it's getting cooler when I start having hot chocolate with lots of cream!

2.  Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?

I go for closed in shoes so my toes don't get cold! Thick socks are a must. Gloves not so much as I find them a bit annoying but I love a thick cosy scarf.

3.  Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?

My music tastes don't really change for autumn, just for when it's the Christmas season. You can usually find me listening to capital fm.

4.  Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?

I am loving D&G 3 L'Impératrice as it smells SO GOOD. I don't tend to go with seasons for my scents as I just go with what I like. This fragrance really reminds me of spicy fruit which I guess does go with autumn.

5.  Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?

I've just brought a Yankee candle in white chocolate mint so I'm loving that at the moment and I'm definitely going to start burning Yankee fireside treats, it's the perfect autumn scent.

6. What do you love most about Autumn?

Darker cosier nights, burning candles without getting a sweat on haha, the beautiful colours the leaves turn and knowing Christmas is getting nearer!

7. Favourite make-up look?

Dark vampy lips or a dark nude lip and bronze eyes are my fav for autumn.

8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?

My ickle cousins first birthday at the end of October! I can't wait to spoil him rotten, I'm so excited! 

I tag everyone that hasn't yet done the autumn tag. I love this time of year as the trees look so beautiful and it feels like there is an excitement in the air as the weather gets cooler and there is Halloween, bonfire night and then Christmas to look forward to!


Next week will be Autumn week on notanotheroneamy! I have my top lip, eyes and nail picks to share with you! I believe, according to my calender, that autumn officially starts tomorrow, 22nd September, so I thought what better way to mark it than by a week filled with autumn posts! - Amy x


Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

No comments: