Sunday, 7 September 2014

REVIEW: No7 match made lipstick service and one of my matches, Rose Kiss.





A little birdy told me that No7 had over hauled their lipstick collection and I was pretty excited at the prospect of having a list of lipsticks that I knew would match my skin tone! I had a £3 voucher so as soon as I knew they were in store I went to pick one up! After LOTS of swatching as each foundation shade has quite a few matches I settled on Rose Kiss which you can see the swatch of to the left.

Before I get into talking about the actual lipstick let me share with you how it works. I'm sure most of you would of heard of the No7 match made foundation service which uses a machine to colour match you to a shade that is available within the No7 foundation range and then they moved onto concealers. Well now it's your lips turn to be perfectly matched as based on your match made skin-true shade, No7 has come up with perfectly matched lipstick shades so it's impossible to pick a shade that doesn't suit you! Below you can see my matches as I am the shade calico in No7's foundation. There are two different finishes, stay perfect which is more matte and moisture drench which as the name suggests is more moisturising and on the shinier side.

The shade I brought, Rose Kiss, really does match my skin-tone. It looks so beautiful on and I love the finish of the stay perfect range as in general I prefer a more matte finish. It's a gorgeous peachy pink that really pops but isn't too over the top. I can't wait to get more, I've got my eye on Brick Red next as it was super hard to choose between that and Rose Kiss.

I am so impressed with how No7 have managed to pull this off, completely re-vamping their lipstick range in one go and continuing to give a forward thinking unique service/product. It completely takes the hassle out of picking the perfect shade and they really have some beautiful new editions. I urge you to give these a try, you will definitely find your perfect match! - Amy x



Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

3 comments:

Rachel Roar said...

This sounds really interesting! I can't wait to try it out for myself!

Rachel | Beauty & The Bird

Nina Zane said...

I must go try this out, sounds great :) xx
http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

Amy Tibble said...

It's amazing how good a match it is, you ladies should definitely give it a go x