Sunday, 21 September 2014

FOTD: smokey eyes, dark nude lips

I thought I'd do a face of the day as I went out on friday night. What I used on my cheeks isn't very visible but  I always have that problem with photos but I'll tell you what I used anyways!

Base: I started off with the body shop tea tree pore minimiser all over and then the body shop instablur on my nose where I get really bad pores. I used the Rimmel lasting finish 25hr foundation and then my maybelline fit me concealer under my eyes. I then used the cover part of my physicians formula 123 conceal cover and highlight set to cover any blemishes.

Eyes: I used my theBalm nude'tude palette. I used stand-offish all over, Selfish all over the bottom half of my eyelids, sexy in the crease and serious to line. I also used selfish on my bottom lash line. I used my trusty lancome hynose drama mascara to add impact to my lashes.

Brows: I used my Revlon brow fantasy in dark brown to create natural looking brows although they are in dire need of a wax but it hurts wah.

Cheeks: I used my theBalm mary-loumanizer which is a gorgeous golden highlight, Nars laguna bronzer and Nars orgasm blush which are amazinggggg classics.

Lips: I first applied Mac Mehr and then Mac Pure heroine to create a custom purple toned dark nude. I really like the result, same I lost Mehr on the night out!

Powder: To keep shine at bay I used my trusty Soap&Glory one heck of a blot powder as it really takes away shine without looking cakey at all.

I really liked mixing lip colours as I think you can create some interesting results. One heck of a blot is a staple for a night out really as it doesn't go cakey and the Lancome hynose drama mascara adds amazing volume, length and really holds a curl. What are your must haves for a night out? -  Amy x

Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

No comments: