Thursday, 7 August 2014

High-end blush collection




I was sorting through all my make-up the other day and I realised I'm a bit of a blush fiend. I decided to put all of my high-end make-up in my acrylic drawers so it was pride of place. I thought since I'd sorted it all out I'd share my collection with you! I'm kinda surprised at how many high-end blushes I have but damn they are pretty! In terms of the swatches from left to right I have the Hourglass ambient lighting blush in ethereal light, Tarte 12h amazonian clay blush in fearless, Ysl parisian nite rue de babylon radiant blush, Benefit coralista, Mac fever, Mac desert rose, Naked flushed original blush. The naked flushed blush and the Mac desert rose blush are incredibly similar but great everyday shades. The ysl blush is just so beautiful, the swatch is of the two shades mixed together but either one on it's own is still gorgeous. I tend to use the hourglass blush as an illuminating powder as it's so light it doesn't really work as a blush but really adds something to my skin in general. The tarte blush is amazingggg, the colour is so unique, it just pops and it lasts incredibly well. Benefit's coralista is just the perfect coral that isn't too much, it blends so well. I've got a real mix of lights to darks, a coral, a baby pink ect I'm pretty happy with my collection! let's not even talk about all the 'drugstore' blushes I clearly don't need! I don't even wanna add the cost of these up! I'm ashamed to say they have been commandeered just within a year, my bad! It goes without saying the formula's of these are awesome, I believe you really get what you pay for, I mean there are some amazing drugstore products but it's lovely when I get to treat myself or I'm treated by someone else! - Amy x


Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

9 comments:

HautMonde said...

I want the naked palat! I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog to mark 1/2 a year so far. Details and how to enter at newhautmonde.blogspot.ca

Tania Jayne said...

You have some really lovely blushes here. I think it's great that you have a mix of shades, rather than lots of blushes all very similar to each other. I have the Naked Flushed palette & Coralista, but will definitely be checking out some of the others! They're so pretty! Xx

www.whentaniatalks.blogspot.co.uk

Alexandria L said...

Wow Mac Fever looks gorgeous! I think I'd be a bit scared to use it on myself though, I feel like my skin is a bit too pale. They are all so pretty though :)

xx
-A | Mirror Mirror

Jessie-Ann Lewis said...

These look gorgeous! I always tend to stick to Benefit's Bella Bamba but feel like I need to branch out and try some new products so these are definitely ones to look out for now! xo

www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

Amy Tibble said...

I'm soooo pale and if I use it lightly it gives the perfect natural flushed cheek x

Amy Tibble said...

I keep looking at bella bamba, it looks so pretty! x

Amy Tibble said...

I go through phases I think that's why there is such a mix, always undecided aha x

Zoe Archer said...

You have some fantastic blushes. They are all lovely.

zoea2812.blogspot.com

Rachel Marie said...

I'm so jealous of your collection! x
http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk