Thursday, 5 June 2014

shop my stash: my top summer lippy picks!


Today I thought I'd share with you my top summer lippy picks. I definitely feel you can really let rip with the brighter colours and embrace the oranges, peaches and brighter pinks. I'm not super adventurous with my lipstick choices, you wouldn't find me rocking mac's morange but this collection is in my comfort zone!

From left to right:
Revlon colour burst lacquers in demure, Rimmel kate moss in 32, Collection deluxe in tallulah, Mac up the amp, Tanya Burr picnic in the park, Rimmel kate moss 101, Revlon lip butter in tutti frutti, Collection cream puff in fairy cake.

As you can see a real mix of pinks, oranges, peaches, a beautiful purple and some nudes. Hopefully this has given you some inspiration to shop your stash or there's something you've seen you haven't got in your collection that would be perfect for you! I also love the two new mua matte colours but I've got a separate post coming for those two beauts! - Amy x

Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

6 comments:

Carmen Varner said...

Well it looks like you have a rainbow of colors to choose from at least! Up the Amp is such a gorgeous purple. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

Laura Clarke said...

Lovely post - your photos are gorgeous! x

All Things Elsie

Amy Tibble said...

Yeahhhh, I have a bit of a lip product obsession, that's the tip of the iceberg haha x

Amy Tibble said...

well thank you very much! x

Pinkey Heart said...

Hi there ^^ ♥ . Im just stopped by to tell you that your post has been featured in my `Best blog posts of June` here < http://itsrozee.tumblr.com/post/90695946360/best-blog-posts-of-june > .Thanks for being amazing. bye and lots of love ♥

Amy Tibble said...

Thankyou that's so sweet of you! x