so from the top picture I've brought:
- Ultimate blends dry shampoo in the other version I haven't tried.
- Grown ups 2, I loved the first one so I think I'll at least like the second and for £5 you can't go wrong.
- After renting frozen from virgin, I had to get it on DVD, it is probably my favourite film.
- I got the L'Ooréal hot and smooth 3 day straight heat protect spray which is a repurchase and I also got the cream to try as the spray really works well for me.
- I got the samy fat hair dry shampoo to try as I love everything else I've tried from the range and I really like it, the ultimate blends one is still my fav but this is a close second, only down side is that it doesn't make my hair feel as nice, there is some residue but you can't see it only feel it.
- Rimmel lasting finish foundation in Ivory as I've read some good reviews on it and apparently it doesn't show up dry patches, haven't put it to the test yet but I'm sure I'll do a review on it.
- I also got the L'Oréal go create texture spray as I found the other studio line product I've tried really did do what it said on the tin!
- I got the extra zing energizing kit from origins which is basically a full size of the ginzing moisturiser and a small eye cream and mascara from the same range and I got this with my points so I'm chuffed with this!! I really wanted to get a good moisturiser to sort my skin out.
- I got a rococo nail varnish in t-luxe from space nk
- I managed to get my hands on two of the new mua matte lipsticks which I am already in love with and a review will be up tomorrow or the next day for those as they are bang on trend shades which you need!
- An mua blush in a more natural shade.
- New maybelline acid jeans shade.
- Two sleek palettes, matte version 1 full of bright colours and the darker version 2. I've really grown to love matte eye shadows so this were perfect to really experiment.
In the second picture I brought:
- Two Andrea Fulerton nail sets at 50p each as they were on clearance!
- No7 stay perfect super light foundation in calico. I got this with one of the No7 vouchers and because it said that it didn't cling to dry patches and it doesn't so a very happy amy indeed as they have been a real issue!
- Nip and Fab cc eye fix which was a bargain at £2.48 as it was on clearance at tesco.
- No7 beautiful skin Hydration mask also brought with one of the No7 vouchers.
As you can see I brought a fair bit haha but got some good bargains too. I literally live for payday and having a good splurge even if I do have to watch the penny's the rest of the month who cares, you only live once! Now I can't wait to settle down and stick on frozen! let it goooooooooo, let it goooooooooo! - Amy x
Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram