Tuesday, 20 May 2014

REVIEW: Clinique redness solutions instant relief mineral powder



This was on clearance at half price and I haven't really tried anything from clinique, although my sister has and loved it, so I thought I'd give it a go. I've always had a complex about my face being red, other people have said to me it isn't at all but I've always felt it's on the red side so when I saw this I thought perfect.

It comes with the brush which is actually really nice and soft but the best bit is that it is retractable so perfect to take in your handbag. The powder itself feels lovely, It makes me skin feel super soft and I feel it does work at evening out my skin tone and gives me more confidence at least, especially for in the day touch up's it is perfect and is great for setting my make-up. It's a loose powder but as you get a retractable brush that's really not a problem and I don't find it goes everywhere when I apply it.

I haven't seen much about clinique's redness solutions products so wanted to give this little gem a shout out! It comes in a pressed version also, or perhaps instead of now as I can't find the loose version on line, for £22.50 from boots. - Amy x

Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

No comments: