Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Huge payday haulin' and I mean huge!

As promised here is a massive haul for you guys! When pay day and student loan day comes all at once you know it's gunna be a big one!


Primark I got two tops and the last one is actually a dress! I really love the style of the two tops as I wear them over a flowy under top so that they cover my arms and then I don't need to wear a cardigan 'cause I hate my arms cause I have scars but do not enjoy being boiling! The ice lollies are perfect for summer. The dress doesn't fit at the moment but hopefully will do soon! It was in the sale for £5 instead of £13 so I had to get it as the style is right up my street.

Boots I only got a couple of things, the micellar water was on offer being half price and the bands, which I got two packs of came in a pack of three (I've already used some) and were on clearance for £1.75, they do not pull at all so are perfect for me.

Poundland I got a few things from poundland. Picked up a couple of make-up bargains in the form of a clear rimmel lipgloss and a collection glam crystals gel liner. I also picked up an oil burner with a raspberry scent and a chupa chups candle, it smells so good!

Primark I picked up a few other things from primark including black leggings, a white long sleeved top for work, a plain black top and pictured above a pair of earrings to go with an outfit I'm wearing to a wedding in June and a face mask exclusive to primark which I only brought because of the name, tutti fruitti, I bet it's gunna smell amazing. 

Superdrug The handy wipes above for half price at £1 something, handy for just wiping make-up from your hands or surfaces. I then got the olay 2 in 1 instant hydration and wrinkle blur, I'm really loving this so a full review is on the cards after I've tried it for a while longer and this was also half price at just under a fiver. Superdrugs had amazing offers because of their 50th birthday.

Tesco/superdrug/wilko The collection eye palette had a pound off I think, all I know is I got it at tesco's and I am obsessed with these palettes, I've reviewed a couple before, the quality is crazy good. The B. naked foundation from the B range is from superdrugs and I am so impressed with this, my skin is still so dry no matter what I do and foundation tends to look cakey but this applies really nicely and was half price because of superdrugs 50th birthday so was around £5. The maybelline colorsensational shine gloss was from wilko and is £4.12 at the moment, cheaper than anywhere else I've seen them so I got another one as I already have cashmere rose but this is a more peachy colour.

Littlewoods I have some rewards to spend with littlewoods so I went on a make-up binge cause over half of the stuff was free! I got the nyx HD concealer sets in fair and light, one for blemishes and one for under eye. I have heard amazing reviews on this stuff and when I tested them I wasn't disappointed.

Littlewoods my bourjois obsession continues in the form of the healthy mix foundation, I think I prefer the serum more but the colour match is perfect, dark khol mascara which so far is pretty darn good, cc cream in ivory which is create as it doesn't show up my dry skin, another rouge edition velvet matte liquid lipstick, LOVE and I also brought the rimmel bronzing powder in light matte, it is the perfect bronzer for contouring because it's matte and isn't too dark for my skin tone!

I actually have another haul from boots as I can fit a lot of shopping in whilst I'm working over the weekend - oops! and another tesco's bargain haul oh and some shoes from newlook. I'd say I feel bad but damn it it's been a stressful time but I'm trying to be good from now on haha. Have you tried anything I've brought? what's your opinion on them? - Amy x



Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

1 comment:

Emerald Dove said...

Lovely picks - that ice lolly dress is so cool (pun not intended, haha). Also that candle looks amazing! :)
theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk