Monday, 21 April 2014

The beauty scenario tag



I haven't done a tag in yonks and when I was tagged by the lovely leanne from nailsandteapots I thought why not! Apparently this was introduced by lily pebbles, love that women, she has impeccable style!

1. You have to get rid of all of your foundations and only keep one high end and one drugstore. Which do you keep?
well the only high end foundation I have is the Bobbi Brown BB cream so I'll have to say that one hah and for drugstore omg so hard I think for right now it would have to be the, actually I can't pick one so I'm gunna cheat! The Bourjois healthy mix serum and the L'Oréal nude eau de teint.


2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
Ignore it cause I just always avoid anything that could potentially be awkward so yah.


3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up lipstick. Which one do you go for?
Mac ruby woo, I literally feel like a film star when I put that baby on!


4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years. How would you do your hair and make up differently?
Tell myself to lay off the eyeliner. I was one of those teens in nearly all black with hints of neon, skinny jeans, band tee's and into Hawthorne Heights and yeah, full on! Oh and that hair covering 3/4 off my face is never a good look lol.

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie hair cut. Do you a) smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum crying hysterically or b) cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) complain to the manager demanding a refund?
HAHAH this literally happened the other day. Well not to the extreme of a pixie crop but it was a lot shorter than I expected. In the girls defense I did say chop off all the dead bits so clearly it was deader than I thought but now I really like it and have had SO many compliments about it. I think because I had had about 8-10 inches off it was just a big shock but I love it now. After all that gabble probably A but I wouldn't cry or call my mum to be honest I'd just be like dang.


6. Your friend surprises you with a four day city break and you have one hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your make up bag?
Naked 2, I have naked 3 but I think naked 2 is a better all rounder as naked 3 is quite pinky toned.


7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the beauty product you really hope is safe?
All of it... If someone stole anything of mine I'd be really pissed. I notice when my sister has 'borrowed' a nail varnish and I have over 200 hahah.


8. You friend borrows and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) just pretend you hadn't noticed b) ask them to repurchase it or c) do the same to something of theirs?
I hate confrontation so I would have to choose A and just fester, be really angry and just never let them borrow anything again. This probably sounds stupid but if they were a good friend they'd of already brought you a replacement or at least apologised and gave a crap. 

This was such a good tag, some tough questions actually for it being a beauty tag. I tag anyone that wants to join in! this may be lazy but its nearly 1am guys and sometimes I read a tag and I'm like damn I want to do that but feel like I need to be tagged which is stupid but whatever now you all are weyyyy! late night babbling I apologise - Amy x

1 comment:

eleseaesthete.com said...

I love my Naked2 Palette! Also Ruby Woo holy moly. Instant mood improver. I did this tag too! Really enjoyed reading yours x