Monday, 14 April 2014

statement necklace storage


I haven't been happy with how I've displayed my statement jewellery for a while. I did have it in a box, on a jewellery holder shoved in the corner of my room and more recently on a decorative plate but I've never felt like I've been able to really notice/see it to remind myself 'hey a necklace would look nice every once in a while' you know what I mean, I tend to just forget about accessories!

So I was browsing primark as you do and came across theis accessory hanger. It's a velvet ish kind of material and has lots of grip. Primark also do regular hangers in this material which are godsends as your clothes literally do not slip off them! This accessory hanger was on sale for £1.50 and the hangers also had money off at £2.90.

It's just a simple solution that I've hung on my door as I have one of those things you can hook on top of the door to put hangers on and it just works for me. When I leave my room they are staring at me shouting wear me! So far it's been making me wear accessories more, which I actually like to do, I've just been too lazy haha.

It's a great way to showcase your jewellery and kind of use it in your room as decoration as well as being practical. - Amy x

1 comment:

Queen Vic said...

I got one of these a few days ago too! I love it, it's such a good way to store necklaces :)