Friday, 4 April 2014

REVIEW: Barry M Lipstick in 155



I was recently in boots and they had a buy one get one half price on Barry M. I knew I wanted one of their new nail varnishes but I couldn't decide on something else then I thought I've wanted a really pink lipstick for a while lets have a look!

I decided on the shade 155. It's pretty bright but it looks slightly less so on the lips. It's a shade that's very much out of my comfort zone but I've really got back into pinks so wanted to give something like this a try. I'm a bit of a woss so I apply this and blend it in to create a more subtle effect but I really really love it.

I would describe it as having a satin/matte finish. it's seriously pigmented, lasts well and doesn't fade patchy which is something I really look for in a lipstick. This was £4.49 and for that price you really can't go wrong!

This is something I will definitely be rocking this spring/summer and it also looks gorgeous with a lipgloss on top, I use picnic in the park from the Tanya Burr collection. - Amy x

No comments: