Saturday, 5 April 2014

haulin', yup, again, oh pay day!



swatches from left to right:
Rimmel nail varnish from Rita Ora's collection lose you lingerie // L'Oréal Paris GlamShine stain splash in lolita and romy // Maybelline colour sensational gloss in cashmere rose // MUA pro-base eye primer // Natural Collection tinted moisturiser in natural // Barry M gelly hi-shine lips in capella rose pink // Collection cream puff in fairy cake // Collection illuminating touch concealer

So I've been shopping. I literally can't help it! some of these were right bargains as well! I've just had all my hair chopped off, I'm talking probably 10 inches, so I wanted to get some heat defence spray as I normally don't bother but I'll be straightening my hair a lot now so I got the L'Oréal hot and smooth 3 day straight spray. Apparently it leaves your hair frizz free and polished plus it works up to 230 degrees which is what my straighteners are! I also got the rough it up spray as it seems to be the best way to style short hair buy giving it texture and the best thing is it was 50p from superdrugs as it was on clearance whey!

Best buy's would have to be the two L'Oréal stains because I found them for £2 in a tesco's clearance section when they are still £7.99 on the boots website!

I decided to try a tinted moisturiser as I've been putting on foundation recently and thinking urghh get off my skin! so I thought I'd give this one a go as it was only £1.99 so nothing to loose hey and it's a bit of coverage.

I love Avéne as a brand and the products seem to work really well with my skin. My heating at home keeps getting stuck on so I'm normally BOILING so this is a must to keep me from burning up! note to dad, fix it!

I got some more masks as I used an anti-stress one the other day and really enjoyed it. I love a good mask as it's so relaxing so I brought more! The garnier one was half price from superdrugs, around 80p and the other one was from boots with a 1/3 off around £1 as apparently it's a special fabric type one so is more than the normal ones.

So maybelline cashmere rose had to be done.  I'm really getting into lip-glosses and after vivianna does makeup said that the colour sensational lip-glosses weren't sticky it had to be done! Also this was on offer for just over £4 in wilko's so it had to be done. Cashmere rose is such a beautiful peachy pink shade, it screams summer.

I love rita ora's collection for rimmel, the shade of nail-varnish I picked is a beautiful pink with the slightest hint of shimmer to really lift it. It's opaque in two coats and lasts really well. I've got one of the balms in the new shades coming too!

I've wanted the MUA pro-base eye primer for ages but I've never been able to find it in store as it's always sold out until now woohoo. I've heard good things so fingers crossed.

I picked up the collection illuminating touch concealer as I wanted to try an illuminating pen but I didn't wanna pay a lot in case I wasn't very keen. This has a pound off in boots so was around £4 and so far I like it. It has a pink tone so is perfect to banish dark circles.

I'm really impressed with Barry M's input on the lip crayons. It's a beautiful colour, applies like a dream as it literally melts on your lips and feels really moisturising.

Last but not least the Collection cream puff in fairy cake. I have the pinky shade of this too. They last for SUCH a LONG time. Even after eating and drinking it was still on my lips. It's such a beautifully coral colour and is a perfect addition to my ever growing collection.

So yeah went kinda bat shit cray and still have some things to come in the post oops! I know I said before I'd bring you a post with products I don't love, well I'm working on it promise It's just hectic with uni as I have a month left until my last ever deadline so ahhhh! Again if you have any haul posts leave me a link as I'm a nosey bugger!








4 comments:

Irene Papadopoulou said...

all of them are really nice!!!we're waiting on the post about the unlovable products!

Irene
www.thedailylace.com

Paige Wyllie said...

I have the L'Oreal glam shine in lolita and love it, it's a good colour for everyday wear you can't go wrong with it! Also I've tried the garnier mask it okay, but I found it quite drying on the skin :/ Lovely post, it's always fun shopping for beauty!! :) xxx

http://www.littlemisspaige28.blogspot.co.uk/

Anna S said...

Oh, those looks like some awesome things! I've forbidden myself to buy more things for a while, but I can really feel how it's itching in my fingers to lay my hands on some of this. xx

http://lifeofannas.blogspot.com

Zoe Archer said...

You got some gorgeous things. Great haul.

zoea2812.blogspot.com