Friday, 14 February 2014

REVIEW: Maybelline Brow Drama

Okay so today I want to confess my love for this little miracle product, the Maybelline brow drama in dark brown. I brought this when it first came out, used it once and kinda thought nothing of it, back when I didn't really do anything to my eyebrows other than tame them a bit. Now however after experimenting with powders and pencils as I wanted to fill my brows out a bit and stop them from being scruffy,  I can fully appreciate how amazing this little tube is.

My problem was that I wanted to define and slightly fill my brows but I wanted them to look completely natural which is kinda hard to do... So I decided to give this product another go and well It's perfect. It gives just the right amount of tint and as it's basically a mascara for your brows it also keeps them in place so its a 2 in 1 product I guess.

It lasts SO well and my brows look natural, not over done as I personally think there is nothing worse than looking like you've got two slugs that have made your eye brows their home eeeeek. The colour is a really good match for me also. If you look at my last post with my FOTD, I used this stuff for my brows in that picture. It's so quick and easy to use, you literally can't go wrong. I use the top end to go over the thicker part of my brow and then as I'm going over them push the brush down to use the thinner end for the thinner part of my brow.

I love love love this product, after all my experimenting It's definitely my holy grail brow product. At £4.99 It makes it an incredible product! Now if you like your eye brows to be really filled in then this probably isn't for you but for my needs it's perfect and knowing that I wont have any pesky stray hairs poking up the wrong way is lovely!

What's your favourite brow product? Do you bother with your brows?

- Amy x

p.s I am loving all your comments and the new followers I'm getting on bloglovin, It literally makes me so so happy so thank you! as I love making content for this blog and get a lot of enjoyment out of it so to get comments, followers and views is just really lovely!

5 comments:

Megan B said...

I'm the same as you! I don't really do much with my brows other than tidy them up but I have now invested in a brow pencil but I may have to try this out! I always find it difficult to find a brow pencil that matches my brows as they are nearly black aha! Have you entered my giveaway yet? There is only 5 days left :) Would be great if you could enter :) http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/giveaway-thank-you-for-100-followers.html x

PWhiley94 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PWhiley94 said...

I have never seen this before but i'll be sure to check it out, great review. I use the Look Brow Perfect Kit ( review here - http://greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/review-look-beauty-brow-perfect-kit.html ) and I then use the NYX Pencil.

P.xx
GreyWalls

Leanne Webber said...

I'm glad to see this has worked so well for you!
I own this myself but having such dark eyebrows which need a lot of filling to complete I found this too natural but it's still great at grooming and setting them in to place.
Great review :)

nailsandteapots xx

Jas Poole said...

I have this, I bought it a while ago. I've neglected to use it for a while now though. Maybe I will dig it out again!
Love Jasmine
Rabbitwood | beauty and lifestyle blog
xo