Thursday, 13 February 2014

#fotd featuring Rimmel, MAC, Maybelline, Bourjois, Benefit and Revlon products


This is my face today!

- Match perfection in 100 ivory.
- Healthy mix concealer in 51 light radiance and I used this under my eyes, around my nose, upper lip and chin.
- Maybelline brow drama in dark brown on my brows.
- MAC cranberry (2nd shadow) all over my lids and blended out, and MAC sketch (first shadow) on the out corners of my eyes blended in.
- Benefit BADgal mascara on my lashes
- Rimmel radiant rose shimmer touch as a highlighter and blush on the apples of my cheeks.
- Revlon matte balm in sultry on my lips.

Reviews on these products will be coming soon as I LOVE them all and some haven't really been talked about all that much and I think they should be! - Amy x

6 comments:

daisy walters said...

Your eyes look lovely :)

xxx | daisydaisyxxo

PWhiley94 said...

I am in love with the Revlon Matt balms, they are so great to work with. Great post.

P.xx
GreyWalls

Lucy May said...

i love the match perfection foundation:)

Lucy | Make Up Your Mind

Amy Tibble said...

me too! such a good formula Revlon got it bang on! x

Amy Tibble said...

aw thanks! x

RACH RAVES said...

Gorgeous. Love the colour of that Revlon matte balm! xx

rachraves.com