Thursday, 27 February 2014

#bloggerswlw a day late again, I don't think I'm ever going to learn!


I come bearing good news! You have probably guessed from the picture but yes this week I lost a pound, which may not seem like much but I'm finally going in the right direction again hey! I haven't tried anywhere near as hard as I could of this week with work being hectic and having my tooth out so exercise has been off the agenda. I don't really no why but they say when you'e had your tooth out you shouldn't so any exercise, lifting, bending ect for a week, I think it had something to do with my sinus so I'm just gunna do what I'm told!

Anyway! I'm really happy I'm going in the right direction, my graduation is at the end of June and I really need to try hard now! As my final project for my degree means a lot of walking around, it shouldn't be too hard to get my exercise back up! So anyways this is the first time in a long time I've felt this positive about everything. So my advice is, no matter how long you've fallen off the wagon, you can always get back on and you can do it! The only person stopping you from reaching happiness is yourself! - Amy x

4 comments:

findinnerbeauty said...

Congratulations! Every pound gone is a small victory :-)

nathalie said...

Good job!! I really like your blog!
You’ve got a new follower on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! ♥

xx
Nathalie

http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl

Amy Tibble said...

followed! I love your outfit posts! x

Amy Tibble said...

Thankyou! feels like a constant up hill battle some times!! x