Sunday, 19 January 2014

Wish list

              

Nars sheer glow / Bobbi Brown nude palette / Revlon matte balms /  Becca radiance primer / Michael Kors rose gold watch / MAC satin taupe / MAC heroine / Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion /  Ikea Alex drawers / midi rings. 

I'll probably get a few of the things next pay day which will be Nars sheer glow, primer potion as I've tried a sample and love it and a Revlon matte balm if I can find it. I'm saving for the MK watch, it's gunna be a graduation present from me to me haha. Really tempted to try some other Becca products from fragrance direct too as that primer has sold out boo. I'm sure I'll get the mac stuff the pay day after that. The Bobbi Brown palette is soooo pretty but I think it's sold out and can I justify the £35 price tag? Probably not. The ikea drawers have been a wish of mine for so long, maybe in the summer as I'm contemplating redecorating my room. I made this image with an iPhone app called polyvore, it's super easy to put stuff like this together so you guys should check it out plus it's free :).

What's on your wish list?
- Amy x

 

3 comments:

Ellie Fleet said...

I think everyone dreams of owning a MK watch :P
Ellie,xx
Elephant stories and more

Leanne Webber said...

That Bobbi Brown palette is gorgeous!
I need it in my collection

Please check out my beauty blog nailsandteapots.blogspot.co.uk xx

Hola Bambi said...

I want that IKEA unit sooo bad!!'n xx