Thursday, 9 January 2014

FOTD

Hiiiiiiiii and welcome to all you new lovely followers and thank you to all my followers, it makes my heart feel so warm to know people actually read this stuff! Over 200 now! wowweeeee.

I thought I'd do a quick fotd 'cause I went to the cinemas to see Last Vegas today (which by the way is hilarious and heart warming all at the same time!) and I liked my face haha and I wanted to try out my new canon ixus 135 and see how it compares to my dslr 'cause I'm curious. Anyways these pictures are both from the canon ixus 135. I'm pretty impressed with this camera £68.99, not to shabby for a compact at all! I think I'll do a full review on it 'cause for the money it's ace and it does HD movies. The pictures are unedited so if your looking for a camera that makes your skin look amazing this is the one haha, pretty sure bobbi brown has something to do with that also! anyways....



foundation - bobbi brown bb cream medium
eye shadow - naked 3 buzz, trick, factory, blackheart and strange
mascara - top lashes L'Oréal mega volume miss manga tropical violet, bottom lashes natural collection waterguard
concealer - rimmel wake me up true ivory
blush - benefit coralista and cha cha tint
bronzer - bourjois 'chocolate' bronzing powder 51
high lighter - benefit high beam
lips - lush bubblegum lip scrub, mac mehr, mac syrup
brows - mua luxe powder brow
brushes - real techniques expert face brush, real techniques blusher brush, real techniques flat foundation brush, naked 3 palette double ended eye brush

I'll also just quickly mention my hair. Curled very very loosely using the toni and guy reverse conical wand plus vo5 smoothly does it smooth and shine spray. The pink is had faded a lot! but i used the colour xxl shocking pink - redoing that soon as I love it!!

- Amy x

3 comments:

Miss Louise said...

congrats! Your skin really does look flawless :) Love the look you created with the Naked 3!

Amy Tibble said...

Thankyou I am inlove with the naked 3 palette

Jasmine said...

This looks really lovely :) I'm jealous you have the Naked 3. SO JEALOUS.
Jasmine xo | rabbit-wood.blogspot.com