Sunday, 22 December 2013

The christmas cracker tag!



So I found this on city mermaid's blog and at the end she tagged everyone so I thought as I've been super ill this week (sick bug and half one of my molars out, long story!) I thought I'd do a Christmassy tag for you guys!

1. What's on your Christmas list?
Question a day journal, some mac stuff, lush lip scrub, couple more books, yankee candle, lots of nice things.

2. What's on your Christmas Day agenda?
Well this year my immediate family are going to a hotel for christmas day, well my parents and brother are staying there for a few days too! but me and my twin are just going for dinner and it's a two aa rosette restaurant so i'm pretty excited about the food aha. Afterwards my twin and i will then go over to my auntie and uncles house to see my cousin, her husband and the new ickle baby! plus my nanny and grand-dad for a buffet so it's a day filled with family and food - perfect!

3. How much Christmas shopping have you done?
I'm all done! as i work in retail for the majority of my christmas break from uni, i don't really have time to shop so i have to be organised!

4. What's been your biggest ever surprise gift?
This is gunna sound silly but when i was younger i really wanted all of the teletubbies for christmas and my mum was like well i don't know if santa will be able to get you all of them but he will try and christmas day came and i got all of them! i'm pretty sure i cried haha best christmas to this day!

5. When do you usually put up your Christmas tree?
This is a battle i have every year with my mum, she's not a lover of all the decorations and cards ect as she finds it to just be added mess so this year i haggled for the 11th of december which is pretty early for her! but as i'd just finished my uni project i think she felt she had to say yes haha.

6. Do you have a special outfit planned for Christmas Day?
I normally dress quite smart for christmas because i'm normally always going to someone elses house and it's always full of family so i like to make an effort. This year i'll have to up my came as we are going to a hotel but i'm not sure what yet!

7. Do you have any plans for Boxing Day?
YES! shopping in the morning. As i work at boots i get discount on top of the the sale prices and i've seena few things i want! mainly the fcuk brush set and some soap and glory stuff!
anyway! after that i need to prepare and cook a meal for 10 of my family as my parents woudln't of seen my auntie, uncle, grandparents, cousin and co on christmas day they are all coming boxing day for a feast and knees up! I've never ever cooked for that many and a three course meal to boot! so i'm excited but very nervous!

8. When did you stop believing in Father Christmas?
I can't really remember the age but i know why. My brother used to be 'santa' and used to write a note back but my twin and i thought we recognised his writing and then the next year the reply was done on the computer so it was obvious!

9. What's your favorite Christmas scent? (Candle/Perfume)
Yankee candle - christmas eve, makes me feel so christmassy and snuggly!

10. What do you love most about Christmas?
I love spending time with my family, especially this year getting some quality time with just my parents, twin and brother as we've never done that before! and obviously being able to eat ridiculous amounts of food.

so that's my christmas cracker tag and i also tag everyone! go go go!
- Amy x

1 comment:

Madeline said...

Loved reading this ! I really enjoy hearing others talk about their Christmas experiences !

Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World