Sunday, 1 December 2013

Best of Benefit from boots

Today I thought I'd tell you about an offer currently on at boots which is the best of benefit set for £24.50 with the contents being worth £49.25. Benefit has lots of sets out but this one is particular good! 


As you can see you get a set of their best selling products. What drew me to this set was 1. The price and I get staff discount 2. I get to try Benetint 3. I get to try the boi-ing concealer and 4. I have spares of all my other fav products! 

It's the great way to try benefit products without having to pay full price for each one incase you don't like it but I for one know I love most of these products and desperately want to try the concealer and Benetint! The primer is lovely and smooth on, the mascara gives you wow lashes, hoola is a lovely bronzer with no orange pigment so you can't look like an umpa-lumpa and the high beam is such a gorgeous highlighter. 

So I just wanted to let you know as it's such a gorgeous gift and I for one would be over the moon to receive this on Christmas Day! 

No comments: