Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Next home: my recent purchase to store my cotton wool pads

Okay so my dad got a £10 gift card for next because he's brought so much petrol from shell! And he was nice enough to give it to me :D.

I was toying with the idea of storing my cotton wool pads on my counter top because I'm lazy so if they are in view it makes me more motivated to do my skin routine properly instead of just using cleansing wipes and I'd seen some really nice pictures of examples. I was originally looking on ebay but with the voucher I thought hey next has a gorgeous home range they will probably have something and boy did they! It probably seems sad that I'm this excited about a glass jar but it looks so pretty!!


Here it is! This was £14 and was in the bathroom section and is a really good size to store quite a few pads, or anything else really but handy for cotton wool as it has a lid and it just looks super cute with the etching on the front and with it being clear it matches my other storage :).

I saw sooo many other beautiful things! Candles, jewellery boxes, beautiful quote canvas', I hadn't been in there for quite a while and it was especially nice armed with a gift card from my lovely dad. I'm going to have to do a next home wish list for you guys! 

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and have a productive week! 
- Amy 

2 comments:

Hannah Baker said...

Hey there,

I really like your blog, so I have nominated you for a liebster award! :)

http://nonsensicalmurmurs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/liebster-award-nomination.html

Amy Tibble said...

thankyou!