Saturday, 23 November 2013

Littlewoods haul - take two!



So I've talked about some of these products already but here's the lowdown on price ect. The Bourjois nail varnish remover was £4, bit of a bargain as its normally £4.99 in boots and i don't have to pay for it straight away yipee. I never really understood why there was so much hype over a nail varnish remover but wow do i understand now! this stuff is a miracle worker! it really does get all the polish off and really quickly to boot! and it smells really nice as well! Next is the L'Oréal skin perfection advanced correcting serum. So far so good with this stuff, it makes my skin feel really soft so initial signs are good! i'm glad I've finally found a serum that gets on with my skin and i can see it being a firm staple in my skin routine now! it was £13.50, normally £16.99 so a nice little saving, it is currently on offer at boots but again i don't need to pay for it straight away, i can spread the cost interest free over five months so that's a plus! Then it's the Barry m glamour puss palette. I have the other two palette's in this range and they are really good value for money, you get 6 eye shadows, one blush and two applicators. The applicators are a waste of time but the eye shadows and blusher are really good! and the eye shadows in this particular palette are really glittery which is perfect for the party season! Next is the Nyx jumbo lip pencil in Burgundy. I LOVE this shade, it looks so lovely on, i can't really describe the shade its like a mixture between red, purple and brown which doesn't particularly sound nice but it really is! They'll be a swatch below :). Finally it's the Nyx HD finishing powder - this stuff is pretty amazing. It's white which may look scary but it actually has no colour so is perfect for all skin tones and sets make-up really really well! My skin feels SO SOFT after putting this on! i highly reccomend it if you're looking for a setting powder with my colour, or even if you want one with colour, go for this as it's way better than any other powders i own!

Nyx jumbo lip pencil in burgundy swatch.

So that concludes my littlewoods purchasing and i have to say i'm really happy with everything I've got! some of the products i knew i would like and had swatched in a store but others i took a gamble on, especially the Nyx products but i think those are my two favourite! - Amy x


2 comments:

Sophie B said...

I have to admit that I completely forget that Littlewoods exists anymore! And I'd never think to go to them for makeup, but it looks like they've got some great stuff. I'm off to check them out! :) x

www.bloggingbysophie.com

Amy Tibble said...

I forgot about them too! I'm glad I thought of them but my account isn't haha x