Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Liebster Award

Hi guys!

I've been nominated for this before but i think its a great way for bloggers under 200 followers to really network and it's always nice to know someone likes your blog enough to include you right :). I was nominated by the lovely hannah from nonsensicalmurmurs so i suggest you look at her blog as it has a real mixture of topics and has a lovely layout! I found the image below on google and the credit is in the image!



The rules for the award are as follows:
Each nominee must answer 11 questions given by the person who has nominated them.
You have to find 11 bloggers who also have less than 200 followers so that they can participate in the 'Liebster Award.'
You have to tell your chosen bloggers of their nomination. The best way to do this is through commenting on one of their posts.
Finally, you must think of 11 new questions they need to answer.

Here are my answers to hannah's questions:

+ If you had to blog about one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
hmm probably lipstick because i have a ridiculous amount and i think just adding a pop of colour and instantly lift your mood!

+ How many blogs belonging to different people do you read a day?
god literally loads! I'm always reading my bloglovin feed throughout the day

+ Do you blog regularly?
I try to blog as much as possible and if not schedule posts, my aim is everyday but if i manage at least twice a week as i'm a uni student so i SHOULD be doing my uni work but i normally get distracted by blogging more :D

+ How often do you read?
I read pretty much everyday because i'm currently writing my dissertation

+ What is your dream job?
I would love to be an art/photo therapist but really any job that makes me feel as if i'm helping someone and i'm actually needed, I want a rewarding job not necessarily a high paid one.

+ What is your favourite animal?
i LOVE monkey's, If you haven't been to monkey world people of UK you should!!

+ Where do you buy the majority of your clothing?
I have a lot of stuff from newlook but equally from asda and primark so it's hard to know which i have most of!

+ Real of fake nails?
REAL! fake nails are a pain in the ass!

+ How often do you dye your hair, if at all?
probably every two months on average

+ Long or short hair?
long because it looks nice, short because its more manageable. I have long hair but i always have it up!

+ What is your favourite make up product?
oh that's a tough one. I think i'm going to go for mac ruby woo 'cause i always feel really glamours and pretty when wearing it :)

My nominations:
My questions:
+ What is your favourite lip colour?
+ Are you an all over eye colour or crease and colour?
+ What's your favourite make-up brush brand if any?
+ How do you apply foundation?
+ What's your favourite craft shop?
+ What's your favourite home shop?
+ What's your most shopped drugstore?
+ How much would you say you spend on beauty a month?
+ Favourite season and why?
+ Do you have a favourite perfume and why?
+ What did you want to be when you were little?

2 comments:

Hannah Baker said...

Thank you for your lovely comments and taking the time to answer my questions. :)
I really enjoyed reading your responses to the question, and again - I love your blog!
I wish you all the best for your university course, and Monkey World most definitely must be visited.

Hannah

xx

Amy Tibble said...

Aw thankyou :)