Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Candle's

I have been lusting after a Yankee candle for quite some time, they just make me feel all cosy and warm but alas the price tag has stopped me and I'll have to wait til payday!
Anyways I popped into sainsburys for some lunch and I always look at their home section and in the corner of my eye spotted a cute candle in a jar with some cute ribbon around it, smelt it and had to have it! And at £4 I thought why not!
I'm currently blogging this from my car so hence the background! But anyway the smell is lush, as you can see its a Christmas candle but it smells really fruity which is the kind of scent I love. Sainsburys says it has 'mouth watering citrus notes blended with exotic spices, warm wood and vanilla.' Well I'm definitely getting the citrus! I feel so Christmassy atm because of work being in full swing of having all the Christmas gifts out and massive 3 for 2 posters, I even have silver glittery nails to boot! 
So if your looking for a nice candle without the hefty price tag this is definitely for you! And until I can afford Yankee this little guy will be lifting my spirits! 


No comments: